I'm still here only the "Kids" are adults now!

The blog formerly known as "Gamer Parents...and our kids!"
2006-2015
"We are a family of Gamers who like to play all sorts of Games!
PC-Console-Handheld-Board-Card-Live Action and we love CosPlay! This blog is just for fun and tracking the things we are doing!"

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Looking to have a "Mega" good time!

I just received the email saying Nana The Red has been added to the Tampa MegaCon lineup as a featured cosplayer!
What's this? What's this? There's cosplay everywhere What's this? There's hot glue in my hair.
What's this? I can't believe my eyes I must be dreaming Wake up, Nana, this isn't fair What's this?
I am super excited to be part of the Mega Con line up, especially since we (Nana The Red and Two Fairies and A Dwarf) follow this convention circuit across the States! So, I'm hoping that this will be the start of a Beautiful Friendship!

No comments: